Most major insurance providers, including Medicare, cover the program up to 80%. From there, most secondary or supplemental insurance carriers cover the remaining 20%. If insurance is an issue, Brain Fitness Centers of Florida, LLC is happy to work with candidates to find a mutually acceptable form of payment.
Do insurance carriers cover the program? To what extent?