Most major insurance providers, such as Medicare, cover Dr. Scranton’s program up to 80 percent. From there, most secondary or supplemental insurance carriers cover the remaining 20 percent. If insurance coverage is an issue, Brain Fitness Centers of Florida, LLC. is happy to work with the patient to find a mutually acceptable form of payment.
When it comes to brain health and fitness and insurance coverage, we are experts. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about your insurance carrier and what will be covered through your individual plan.